- To provide our graduates with a broad-based education that will form the basis for personal growth and life-long learning.
- To provide our graduates with a quality technical education that will equip them for productive careers in the field of Information Technology
- To provide our graduates with the communication skills and social and ethical awareness requisite for the effective and responsible practice of their professions.
- To maintain a diverse student population and actively promote an environment in which students from all groups, including the traditionally under-represented, may successfully pursue the study of Information Technology.
- To maintain a qualified and dedicated faculty who actively pursue excellence in teaching.
To complete the program of study for the BS in Computer Science, every student will
- Demonstrate practical hands-on expertise in selection, installation, customizing and maintenance of the state-of-the-art computing infrastructure.
- Demonstrate practical proficiency in selection, installation, customizing and maintenance of the state-of-the-art software systems.
- Demonstrate general understanding of at least one field where Information Technology plays a central role.
- Demonstrate understanding of the social and ethical concerns of the practice of Information Technology.
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively in teams.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Demonstrate familiarity with fundamental ideas and issues in the arts, humanities and social sciences.